Knowledge from practice: DALI downloads are packed with information and useful tips. Get to know the excellent system performance of DALI, providing energy saving in buildings and increased comfort.
Please contact us, if you want to get a brochure as print version. Just send us a mail.
From the Foreword: "Specialists in the field of lighting, such as architects, light designer and installers, are the principal target group for this manual of basic information on "Digital Addressable Lighting Interface (DALI)".
DALI is a protocol for communication between lighting control devices and control gear. It is a worldwide standard, published under IEC 62386. The manufacturer-independent DALI standard ensures interchangeability and interoperability of lighting devices from various manufacturers.
- DALI is an international standard created specifically for digital lighting control.
- DALI provides a single interface for all electronically controlled light sources in an easy-to-install and versatile system.
- DALI provides almost unlimited scalability of lighting control systems.
- DALI is cost-effective through energy-savings and is easy to manage.
- Created by Europe’s leading lighting manufacturers, DALI is firmly established all over the world.
Hong Kong International Lighting Fair - Latest standards and regulations for LED products
29 October 2015
Presented by: Dr Scott Wade, DALI Technical Manager
Guangzhou International Lighting Exhibition - Alighting summit 2015, 10 June 2015
Technological Session III: LED driver and intelligent control technology
Presented by: Dr Scott Wade, Technical Manager DALI